Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Gossamer Blue Inspiration Blog Hop



Hello and welcome to the very first Gossamer Blue Inspiration Blog Hop! I am so honoured to be part of this awesome team, we are coming together today to share our projects created with the amazing October kits.

Melanie Blackburn  *You are here*

The October kits provides an endless array of inspiration, from the main scrapbook kit to the LP add ons, I can guarantee that these kits will give you amazing amounts of inspiration. 

Main Kit


I've created a fun layout especially for this blog hop, I used the stamps from the main LP kit to embellish my white cardstock along with a mix of gelatos. All the supplies on this layout are from the main kit and add ons, even the lovely wood veneers, those are exclusive to Gossamer Blue!!!




Now it's time to keep the blog hop going, next stop is Michelle Wooderson, I just love her wonderful work, I know you will as well!!! You can always go back to the Gossamer Blue blog for a full list of the participants. 

Thanks for playing along!!!!

11 comments:

justem said...

Awesome!!!!! And that picture? Too cute!!

Brenda said...

Melanie, your page is wonderful! Great details and embellishments clusters. Love the gelatos background. I need to pull mine out more often,

Unknown said...

Love all the colors and gelato look! so many great details

Unknown said...

Girl...you are the bomb diggity with ink. Love the layout!

Unknown said...

Stunning page!

bckueser said...

Love this Mel! Gelatos huh. I may have to pull mine out, I really love how you used them here!! :)

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Gorgeous! You amaze me every time. :)

Joy said...

Mel!!! Oh my gorgeous girl, love the big splattering, love this layout altogether, you are super talented, hugs

Anonymous said...

awesome layout .. that grunge background with such soft embellishments and wonderful, girly photo is a perfect contrast. thank you for the inspiration.

Rebecca Luminarias said...

I really, really love this, Mel! There are so many things going on and they are the perfect backdrop to your sweet photo.

~amy~ said...

So wonderful...I love all the details!