Friday, September 19, 2014

Scrapbook and Cards Today - Fall Edition

Today is an exciting day for the Catherine, Becky and the SC&T team, it's the release of the 35th issue!!! I still remember when the first issue was release, I was so excited and I even had an article in one of the earlier issues. Today is a huge milestone for the SC&T family and I'm honored to be sharing the fun with them. I contributed two projects for this issue, one for the cover challenge and one in the reader gallery. My layout didn't make it on the cover but it was still such a fun assignment, I'm thrilled to have been asked! 

It's such a privilege to be part of this awesome publication. Did you know you can download it for free!!!?? Check out the website for all the details!!! Fall 2014 SC&T issue!!!!


No comments: