Thursday, August 28, 2014

Two with Fancy Pants

I'm so excited to be sharing with you  my first Fancy Pants layout. When I opened my box of awesome Fancy Pants supplies the True Friends collection definitely jumped out at me. I love the colour palette mixed with fun and quirky little accents, such as a chipboard fox button. I knew it would be perfect for a wide variety of projects. 

I used the large alpha stickers to create the title, I simply traced the outline then remove the sticker. I used watercolors to fill in the letter. The triangle paper also inspired me cut out the individual triangles, I usually have a hard time incorporating triangles on projects, but this concept really worked for me. 

The rest of the layout is all about creating layers with pattern paper, diecuts, chipboard buttons and flair badge. I just love how this layout turned out to be fun and festive, perfect for documenting my daughter's second birthday!


3 comments:

Leanne said...

So cute!!!

Keathe said...

Great layout! So fun and colorful. You and Fancy Pants will be a great fit :)

Sherri said...

super cute Mel, what a great opportunity you've got going on with FP.