Monday, July 07, 2014

NYC Mini Album / PL cards

Hello friends!! Thought it was time for me to share my NYC mini album that I created using mostly 3x4 cards and a PL kit. I have a new found love for mini albums and thought it would be fun to create an album using PL cards. The process to create this mini album was rather simple, just pile it on. LOL! I kept my pictures to mostly 3x4 to compliment the PL cards and added large pieces of pattern paper to create the covers.  As you can see, all those 3x4 PL cards you've been collecting can also be used in a mini album, they really simplify the process. Enjoy!







3 comments:

Lalo said...

Stunning album. Need to start on my travel journal!

Unknown said...

Oh my I LOVE this!!

Diana Waite said...

what a fun little mini--GREAT idea to use the smaller card to create it!