Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Love You

Hello friends! My blog has been quiet this past week, I've been working on assignments for Jillibean Soup for the summer trade show taking place in Atlanta next week. Jillibean Soup is debuting 3 new awesome collections, I always feel so privilege to create projects to represent the company and the new lines. 

You can see all the reveals on the Jillibean Soup blog.


I do have a project to share today, this layout was created on the fly, with leftovers of mini album projects. I didn't have many supplies from the Oh Darling collection, I used most of them to create a mini album, which I'll share at a later date. So while cleaning up I came across these supplies, there was no point in putting them away, so I decided to do a quick layout. The focus is on the chipboard embellishments, I have very little pattern paper on this layout, the top portion of this layout is covered with journaling cards. I think this layout came together is less than an hour, which is always a bonus for me. 

  

No comments: