Thursday, July 03, 2014

31 with Jillibean Soup

I love Halloween and anything Halloween themed, so I was over the moon excited to see Jillibean Soup's mini Halloween releases, of course I had to use it as soon as I received it. I love that Jill created 2 mini collection with paper pads, I love using paper pads on a layout. Each collection also has die cuts and stickers. New with this release are clothespins and wood veneers, I personally think they are flippin awesome.

I created a pocket with velum paper and a mini placemat from the Halloween collection, I stuffed the pocket with a mix of sequins and wood veneers, it creates a nice focal point on my layout. I wanted to have a distress "feel" to this layout, so I used modeling paste with a star mask, once it was dry I added a mix of diluted gelatos. I love the distress effect it creates.


2 comments:

Lalo said...

Wicked awesome!!!

Diana Waite said...

what a deliciously textured page!