Sunday, January 06, 2013

First Photo Op - Laina Lamb Designs

A little while back my friend Laina asked me to play with some
stamps and dies she designed and are available

I just love everything Laina does (she designs for Jillibean Soup)
of course I was thrilled to play with her awesome
products. I used the Calendar Basics and Days & Dates
stamps set, they are fabulous and so versatile. They would
also be perfect for Project Life!!!





I also played with Laina's fabulous dies, love love love
the negative style of these dies, these are a great addition to
any layout but also any Project Life spread.


I layered the die using washi tape, love how the
red and white just make it all stand out.


Love how easy to use the dies were, I trimmed down
the number series to reflect Alexia's age.


So hope on over to My Favorite Things to check out
Laina's full collection! It's fabulous!!!

9 comments:

Tracey said...

Love Laina's goodies for MFT!! You put them to great use!! This is an awesome layout!!

Laina Lamb said...

Love your layout! Beautiful as always! Thanks for making my stuff look so good!!!

Kim said...

That's a gorgeous page!!

Katrina Hunt said...

Melanie, LOVE you layout!!! Hugs, Katrina

Leanne said...

This is so sweet!! Those dies are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful page!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

This is great Mel! I am loving her dies and stamps! Maybe some day I'll break down and buy some of them! LOL!!!

Melody said...

Love your page! Love the color combo and all the cute little details!

Lisa H. said...

oooo! beautiful!